Believe it or not, in the present day, pirates and predators in the business world exist both on land and on the sea. Argh! Compliance, safety, and accountability remain top issues, reports the American Transportation Research Institute in a large-scale survey of 2,500 North American industry stakeholders, “Critical Issues in the Trucking Industry.”
In other words, goods in transit are more vulnerable to infiltration, which is why secure methods to track cargo are essential. This is where Cambridge Security Seals (CSS), its 100% Made in the USA plastic seals and metal seals come onto the scene, fulfilling significant security and tracking roles in both international and domestic supply chains.
Securing the supply chain: Where do CSS Seals come into play?
Cargo units that use seals during transit include containers, flatbeds, unit load devices (ULDs), lift vans, cargo vans, shipping tanks, bins, skids, pallets, tote boxes, or other specialized containers arriving (loaded or empty), in use or to be used in the shipment of merchandise. All of these units in a supply chain may use seals for security, tracking, as well as regulatory compliance.
Which security products do trucks & tankers need?
- Twin Tote Seals: Our versatile Twin Tote Seals are offered in an extensive selection of 16 different lengths ranging from 3.75" to 7.5". Crafted with precision from acetal and HDPE, these seals are available in an array of striking colors, including neons and pastels. Tailored to meet your specific needs, we offer options in various tensile strengths, ensuring optimal performance for your unique applications. Elevate your traceability, security, and tamper resistance of tote boxes with this cutting-edge solution.
- Cable Seals: The CSS High Security Cable Seal is C-TPAT compliant and meets the ISO 17712 standard for a High Security Cable Seal. The 3.5mm (1/8") non-preformed galvanized cable unravels when cut to prevent resealing. Available in red, blue, black, and customization in a variety of colors. More customization options: Choose to print "SEALED” and consecutive numbers. Select lengths from 12” up to 72," your company name, and more. Include QR codes as an additional customization.
- Plastic Truck Security Seals (PTS): The CSS Plastic Truck Seal is a 7.5" fixed security seal designed to detect and deter theft or contamination. The perfect solution for sealing transportation equipment. Plus, personalize the PTS seal with CSS's unsurpassed customization options: color, break strength, company name or logo, and number sequence. You can also customize this seal with text, barcodes, serial numbers, and logos.
- Heavy Duty Pull-Tight Seal (HDPT): An adjustable plastic tamper-evident seal available in various lengths, exhibiting 40% greater tensile strength than comparable alternatives. CSS's proprietary Clean Break Design® minimizes plastic waste. Customization options encompass color, logos, printed information, variable numbering, and barcodes. Contact us to find out all your customization options.
- High Security Bolt Seals - The Metal Bolt Seal is a high security bolt seal specifically designed to safeguard high value cargo. The seal features a carbon steel body and ABS plastic coating for tamper evident visibility. To increase security, the body and bolt are laser etched with matching numbers. Our bolt seals are ISO 17712 certified for High Security and C-TPAT compliant. Seals purchased online are laser printed "SEALED," consecutively numbered, and available in blue and yellow. For custom printed seals with your logo or for other color options, you may contact a team member directly.
Why choose Cambridge Security Seals for Trucks & Tankers?
- Flexibility: CSS seals are engineered to be robust when required and flexible when necessary.
- Enhanced Security: Tampering is easily detectable, providing clear indicators of unauthorized access.
- Tailored Solutions: CSS seals are customizable in terms of length, color, tensile strength, and more, ensuring a perfect fit for diverse applications.
Choosing Cambridge Security Seals isn't merely a selection; it’s a proclamation of security. They aren't just tools; they’re a representation of your brand’s unwavering commitment to safeguarding its cargo. With the laser-engraved imprints enduring even the harshest of weather, Cambridge Security Seals stand as a testament to security beyond compromise.
To fortify your business in the world of Trucks and Tankers, visit here: